
Riri y T.I con live your life estan arrasando, y por tanto están nominados en 3 categorías!
Video of the Year
Beyoncé - “If I Were a Boy”Beyoncé - “Single Ladies (Put a Ring On It)”
Jamie Foxx f/ T-Pain - “Blame It”
T.I f/ Rihanna - '' Live Your Life''
T.I f/ Rihanna - '' Live Your Life''
Kanye West - “Heartless”
Viewer’s Choice
Beyoncé -“Single Ladies (Put a Ring On It)”
Keri Hilson f/ Lil Wayne - “Turnin’ Me On”
Lil Wayne - “A Milli”
Soulja Boy Tell’em f/ Sammie - “Kiss Me Thru the Phone”
T.I f/ Rihanna - '' Live Your Life'' T-Pain f/ Lil Wayne - “Can’t Believe It”
Kanye West - “Love Lockdown”
Best Collaboration
Jamie Foxx f/ T-Pain - “Blame It”
Keri Hilson f/ Lil Wayne - “Turnin’ Me On”
Jim Jones f/ Ron Browz and Juelz Santana - “Pop Champagne”
T.I f/ Rihanna - '' Live Your Life''
Yung L.A. f/ Young Dro and T.I. - “Ain’t Irr