>

TE AMO: NUEVO DEMO DE RIHANNA CON TITULO Y PARTE DE LETRA EN ESPAÑOL!

Sí sí,como lo lees! Riri grabó este demo en español!!''Te amo''. Al parecer es una versión de una canción cantada por un varón. La letra es en ingles, pero el titulo es en español, y en la cancion se escucha claramente ''Te amo''!! Gracias Rihanna, por grabar este demo en español! Ojalá que forme parte del disco que está grabando para 2009!


Te amo, te amo

She says to me, I hear the pain in her voice

Then we danced underneath the candelabra she takes the lead

Thats when i saw it in her eyes its over

[Chorus]

Then she says te amo then she put her hand around me waist

I told her no,

She cries Te amo i told her im not gonna run away but let me go

My soul is crying, without asking why

I said te amo, wouldnt somebody tell me what she said

Dont it mean I love you

Think it means I love you

Dont it mean I love you Te amo, te amo, shes scared to breathe

I hold her hand, i got no choice uhh

Pull me out on the beach, danced in the water, i start to leave

Shes begging me and asking why its over

[Chorus]

Then she says te amo then she put her hand around me waist

I told her no,

She cries Te amo i told her im not gonna run away, but let me go

My soul is crying, without asking why

I said te amo, wouldnt somebody tell me what she said

Dont it mean I love you

Think it means I love you

Dont it mean I love you

Think it means I love you

Then she says te amo then she put her hand around me waistI told her no,

She cries Te amo i told her im not gonna run away but let me go

My soul is crying, without asking why

I said te amo, wouldnt somebody tell me what she said

Dont it mean I love you

Think it means I love you

Dont it mean I love you

Dont it mean I love you

Think it means i love you